Friday, March 2, 2012

Favorite Fireplace

I always talk about how much I love the Cromwell's fireplace. Jake taught me how to make fire in that fireplace, that was a big step for me!


Anyways, I decided to name this fireplace. I had a way hard time though! Naming Omaomao (ack! This is is the only post I can find of Omaomao! At least it has a funny story) was easy. Naming Zoey was easy. Naming William was easy. Naming The Hulk was easy. Smurf (Jake's laptop) was easy. Naming Marcie Mae and Mater Gator were easy. Naming Kinzie was easy. Naming Lia was easy. Naming Craig, our GPS, was easy. Naming Buddy, my many tubes of chapstick, was easy. Naming Cruela, who is all of the scary noses in each house we've lived in (like the water heater and furnace in Rexburg, the fridge and water heater in the townhouse, lots of new sounds in this house....) was easy. Even my unborn children were easy to name. (Wyatt, Wade, William, Emma, Olivia, and Isabella. I guess anything up to 6 kids is my limit cause those are the names I like!)

Finally, as a tribute to our favorite scene in Cast Away, (especially from like 2 min and 15 sec until the end but DEFINITELY from 3 min and 8 sec until 3 min and 20 sec.), we (I) decided to name the fireplace Wilson. Like the volleyball in Cast Away.

Wilson. I like it! Mom and Dad C. think I'm so dumb. I'm okay with that. Haha

1 comment:

Jean said...

What a great fireplace! It looks so fun! We just have "decorative" fireplaces--that must be so nice to have a real one!!!