My nephew Duncan got baptized! I don't have a picture of us with him... Darn it. But we are so proud of him and he is super cute. I did get a few pictures of me with some of my favorite nieces though! These are Zsahnae's youngest three daughters- Ziah, Vennis, and Novie. The youngest, Novie, only likes me sometimes and when she does it makes my entire day!! I want my family to be like Josh and Nae's. They all rock.
Me with Ziah on the left and Vennie bug on the right.
After the baptism we went to DI to try and find some snowboard boots. We found a brand spankin' new pair but they were just too small. So we went over to Big Five and found me the PERFECT size for the SAME PRICE as the ones at DI. They are having huge sales right now. I was ecstatic.Then we popped the address to the ski resort into Craig, the GPS, and went on our way! Well he took us through the back roads and when I tell you that the snow drifts were taller than our car on either side and that we almost high centered multiple times and we were so scared for our lives that we turned around... I'm not exaggerating!
So we finally got to Kelly's and Tyson and his girlfriend Memrie were there. We joined them and had tons of fun! Jake and I wrecked one time and I hurt my shin muy mal but I can't get a good picture to save my life. We went on the highest lift! I'm so brave! It was terrifying. But fun.
My new snowboarding gear

Tyson and Memrie
The four of us up at the highest slope
Me trying out my new board

Jake and I on the lift

We were literally the last ones off of the hill and a nice ski patrol man took this pic of us

I didn't get a pic but we sat on our snowboards and sledded down the bunny hill all the way to the parking lot! It was so fun!
On the way to the car we saw this unknown rodent! He was not scared of us at all!



Tyson and Memrie
Jake and I on the lift
We were literally the last ones off of the hill and a nice ski patrol man took this pic of us
I didn't get a pic but we sat on our snowboards and sledded down the bunny hill all the way to the parking lot! It was so fun!
On the way to the car we saw this unknown rodent! He was not scared of us at all!


1 comment:
What IS that? Like an earless bunny? Please find out. I am creeped out big time.
And you look luscious!
Love you,
Momsy
Post a Comment