Sunday, March 4, 2012
Ward Librairians
Jake and I have received a temporary "assignment" as our bishop put it. There is an old couple, the Walkers, and they are serving a 6 month mission in Martin's Cove. They were ward librarians with another old couple, the Waters. So we are helping the Waters out while the Walkers are away. It's actually hard! We worked our booties off today at church! This ward gets the primary lesson COMPLETELY ready for their nursery and primary teachers. I wish our old ward did that! It takes so much prep! And we do it for all three wards that meet in that building! We don't do it every single week but we do it twice a month. There is also a lot to learn as far as the way the library is organized. But it makes church FLY by which I'm a fan of and I get to be with my cute husband for all three hours of church so really, I love it!
2 comments:
Awesome calling! The library is where all of the action is!
That is so cool!
Post a Comment