Thursday, March 22, 2012

New Camera in a Fun Package!

Sadly, my old camera stopped working. I LOVED it. It had an LCD screen in the front so you could turn that on and take pictures of yourself. It was so nice when no one was around to take a picture of Jake and I! But I didn't name it and, as I've learned about things that I don't name, it died.

So, here is my new fabulous camera.
(Except mine is all all blue and in this picture the back is grey.)
I'm naming her Ellie.

Ellie came in a box that my momsy sent me! Yay! I love boxes from her! Here are the other goodies I got.

A cute earwarmer, a cute blue pillow with the letter C, Easter cupcake decorations, Easter basket charms, and long spoons!! my parents silverware set has long spoons and I always ate with them. I think they're like slushy spoons or something but I love them!!

And this pretty necklace of the SLC temple and the statue outside of it!

I laughed out loud when I saw that the box said this

Notice this little doodle

HAHAHA! LOVE IT! "Fra-gi-le. Huh, it must be Italian!" "NO. I think that says fragile honey."

(Anyone who doesn't know what this is referring to needs to click this link.)

THANK YOU MOMSY AND POPSICLE!

1 comment:

Sant Family said...

Daniel drew the lamp for you.

I looked everywhere for a camera with a front LCD, I guess they all were horrible because you can't really find them anymore. And you know if it's not at Costco, I'm not buying it!

Yeah, the Valentines cupcake wrappers - meant for your Valentine's day package - that never left the house. I'll try a little harder to get stuff in the mail occassionally!

I love you and Jake bunches and I miss you tons! I hope I can make it to Ramona's wedding because if I can't see you for an entire year from now I will DIE.

Love you, Momsy