Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Homemade Lunch

Every day that I have school and work my sweet husband makes me a lunch in the morning before he goes to work. It's two PB/honey (mixed together in a bowl before hand) sandwiches, sliced apples, an orange with a little cut in the peel so I can peel it easily, crackers to snack on, and some sort of candy or treat. And sometimes he adds a little note. I remember my mom and dad used to put notes in my lunches and I still have them! I love surprise notes. And I love that Jake loves me so much and takes such good care of me. What a good man! I'm so lucky!!

2 comments:

Hopeless Romantic said...

Aw! That is so sweet!! :)

Sant Family said...

How sweet and nice! I swear Jake and your dad are SO much alike! Very nutrious lunch! It makes all the difference that the pb and honey are mixed before it is put on the bread. My grandma Powell did that for me one time and I was hooked! If you add powdered sugar you can roll it into balls and make a yummy treat!

Love you, Momsy