Friday, March 16, 2012

Mouse!

So last week I got up to pee in the middle of the night. The lights were off and I was walking down the hall and then decided to turn around and flip on the light. Thank heavens I did because right when I turned back to the hall not a foot in front of my foot was a mouse!! It surprised me so I shrieked and ran back into bed. Jake just laughed and said I was dreaming it up. Well he must have partly believed me because he set up mouse traps and CAUGHT A MOUSE. HMMM.... And in like a few hours, by the way. It was actually kind of sad because he was pretty cute. But I like him better dead and out in the pasture. And because I have to have a picture about everything, here he is, dead in the field where Jake tossed him.

3 comments:

Sant Family said...

From dust to dust. RIP little dude. And let that be a warning to any other varmits thinking of coming near my baby.

Hopeless Romantic said...

Yuck! I hate mice!!!

Unknown said...

You know those pictures that go around on Facebook every now and again...like "look at this picture of coffee beans and find the face" and those sorts of things? I think you should submit that first picture to a scavenger hunt book =) haha!

I agree...mice are better off not in the house. They're cute and all...but so yucky and germy and I have a fear of them nibbling at my toes. =)