Monday, November 7, 2011

November 7

Today I'm grateful for my new riding clothes! It might seem silly but it makes a huge difference! I had to train Lia and ride in my favorite running shoes, I didn't have a jacket that I was okay with getting dirty so every day I used one with the horses I would wash it that very night, and in the summer my face would burn because I didn't have a hat to ride in! So Jake got me a jean jacket lined with wool so the horses can get it as dirty as they want to and I don't have to be careful to stay clean, Double H boots for riding, and a cowgirl hat to keep the sun off my face (and to look cool.... according to Jake...)!

Jake and I

My boots

At first Lia was scared of my hat...
But now she's used to it.

So we got my jacket at Cal Ranch and we found these ADORABLE little onsies

That's it! I need twins! A boy and a girl!

4 comments:

Sant Family said...

You really did need riding stuff. You look really cute and adorable and while I am morally opposed to Wranglers I do think those onsies are darling.

Love you!
Momsy

Sara, Nick, and kids said...

Omg you do!! You do need kids!!!
You look super cute in your new cowgirl gettup :)

Shelli said...

Okay, so did you grow up a cowgirl or did you become one when you married? Just curious. sounds like you know horses. And you are a cute cowgirl I might add!!

Jean said...

So glad he takes such great care of you!!!