Friday, November 18, 2011

November 18

So I got behind... I actually did write a post on Friday the 18th.... It was just not a very thankful post so I didn't publish it. So I'll just start fresh from then. So original, I'm thankful for Fridays! Except for when I have to work on Saturday... But when I don't Fridays are great because if Jake and I haven't had a chance to go to the temple yet that week we go after work. And if we don't do that then we go get ice cream and rent a red box movie and stay in all night watching movies and eating ice cream and being together. I love spending time with my husband. He is my best friend!

1 comment:

Sara, Nick, and kids said...

Wow you guys go to the temple every week?? No wonder you have so many blessings!!
I loooooove those nights that you don't have anything you have to do and you can just spend time together :)