We decided to watch Dr. Seuss' The Grinch Who Stole Christmas while we set up our tree :)
Monday, November 21, 2011
November 21
I'm thankful for traditions! Jake and I are making our own traditions and it is so much fun! My poor camera is having a hard time lately so I will need to get more/better pictures later but here's what I have of us decorating for Christmas!
We decided to watch Dr. Seuss' The Grinch Who Stole Christmas while we set up our tree :)


This is the last picture I got before my camera went on strike for reals. Now we have a few ornaments and gold and purple beads and a super cute tree skirt.
See how the lights are random? There are ELEVEN settings for the lights! And the tree spins in circles! The lights were on a setting for the clear ones to stay on and the color ones to start at the top and go down lighting up. So fun! We also have lights outside set up. And we have a mini tree in our kitchen. I'll get more pictures soon hopefully!
We decided to watch Dr. Seuss' The Grinch Who Stole Christmas while we set up our tree :)
2 comments:
It is so fun to make your own traditions! cute tree - enjoy your first Christmas together!
Fun! Did you get your camera fixed?? Post more pics!! I can't wait to see them :)
Post a Comment