Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day 2!

For November 2 I'm grateful for the opportunity I have to go to BYUI. I don't actually like it most days(haha), especially since I have to take such early classes so I can work in the afternoons. But it is a good school and I am so glad I can finish my education.

Just recently I went from a Nursing major to a Social Work major and now I'm a Marriage and Family Studies major with an emphasis on Home and Family Living. I can't wait to start taking the classes for this, I will enjoy it SO much better.

3 comments:

Sant Family said...

I don't even know how many times dad changed his major. Sometimes I think it is crazy to expect people to decide this stuff when they are so young. But I do think this new major is perfect for you!

I am glad that you go to BYUI also. Snaps to you, my dear!

Love, Momsy

Sara, Nick, and kids said...

Wow that does sound like a great major for you. Very cool :)

Jean said...

Marriage&FamilyStudies sounds great (and even fun). Hope you enjoy it--I'm sure you'll be great at it!