Tuesday, November 8, 2011

November 8

Today I'm thankful for my nieces and nephews. I have 26 and one on the way! There are 12 nephews and 14 nieces. They are ALL great kids and so much fun. The oldest is my age, maybe a few months younger.

Here's Jake and I at our wedding with MOST of them but not all of them.

Here's Jake with little Peyton (not in the wedding pic)

Here I am with her big sister Aizlee (not in the wedding pic)

I have to admit these two, McKenna and Harrison, may or may not be the sweetest of them all... she made me this bracelet when Jake and I got engaged and Harrison made us this little book.


And I have to admit this one, Dash, may or may not make me baby hungry...

I married into a great family!

2 comments:

Sara, Nick, and kids said...

Holy moly all of those are from his side of the family??? And your family isn't exactly small!! Woot woot you have some big shoes to fill girl! Start poppin em out!!!!

Jean said...

Love the pic with all the nephews & nieces--cute!