Friday, November 11, 2011
November 11
Today I'm grateful for our neighbors. They are the nicest people EVER. They have a little boy named Sam and he is SO cute. He's almost two I think and he is just the funniest little dude. Jake and I are going over to their house tonight for a game night. Should be fun! Jake and I haven't hung out with friends since like.... before we were married I think.We have become anti-social stay-at-homers. I'll take the blame, I've pretty much always been anti social. Actually no, work and school can take the blame! But anyways Jake always asks if we can have people over and I'm usually like ehhh nooo... Haha so I'm glad our kind neighbors are having us over.
2 comments:
It's important to have married friends, too. I don't think you are antisocial, I think you are cautious. Pick a day and invite a couple over for brownies and board games. You will have fun!
Love you! Momsy
I hear ya- I would much rather pick an evening at home with nick over anything else! Lucky you have great neighbors :)
Post a Comment