Saturday, November 19, 2011

November 19

I'm thankful for fun get-aways! This weekend Jake and I drove to Utah after work on Friday. We stayed with my grandma and grandpa Hathaway Friday and Saturday night. Saturday my cutie cousin Destry came to gma and gpa's house to see Jake and I! I love Destry she always tries so hard to hang out with me and it's the best because she is awesome. We went Christmas tree shopping and then we got to go see Heidyn at her work and she gave us all a cookie! I miss Heidyn, she's always too busy when I go to Utah to hang out. After Christmas tree shopping we dropped Des off at gma and gpa's and met some of Jake's friends for dinner! There was Matt, Craig, and Craig's wife whose name I don't remember.... After dinner we went to the BYU vs. NMSU game! Matt got us sweet seats! It was freezing but so much fun and BYU WON! Woot woot! Sunday we went to church with gma and gpa and then hung out with Destry a bit more then went home! Destry completely convinced me to get magic christmas elves for our future kids at Christmas time and I'M SO EXCITED for it now! Here's some pictures of our fun weekend.


1 comment:

Sara, Nick, and kids said...

Ah sweet. How nice that Utah is within reach enough that you can just go down for a weekend :)