Tuesday, November 15, 2011

November 15

I'm thankful for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. It is such a blessing. I'm thankful for the ward Jake and I are in. Isn't it the best being in a good ward? I have two really good visiting teachers, we have two really good home teachers, we love our calling, our bishop is awesome, we live next door to our church building, we LOVE it. Obviously, even without a great ward I'm still so lucky to be a member of this church. It blesses my life, my marriage, my family. You can go here to learn more!

2 comments:

Sant Family said...

You are such a good little missionary! I am so glad that you love your ward. It does make everything so much easier!

Sara, Nick, and kids said...

Ah man! We need to move next door to you guys!
So glad you like your ward now :)