I'm thankful for a home. Jake and I love our townhouse and we are super blessed to have found it. Our landlords are in our ward and they are sooo nice. And this place is so much fun to decorate for Christmas. :) I'll post pics when we're done! (Or after Thanksgiving so no Scruges go whining about poor neglected thanksgiving... boohoo we're still celebrating it! Just with extra decorations!)
2 comments:
Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday in the whole world! It's all about my favorite F's - family, food, fun! I am excited to see how you decorated! I love you guys!
Love, Momsy
Ah I didn't realize you were in a townhouse- cool! I am definitely ok with skipping thanksgiving all together this year. Any other year I look forward to it. But this year I dunno, I feel like it should be three weeks away still. Can't wait to see your pics!!
Post a Comment