Monday, November 14, 2011
November 14
Today I'm thankful for Jake's dear friend Matt Crabtree. He is the best friend anyone could ever have. He is such a good guy. Jake and Matt have been friends since before they were baptized. They remind me of I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry. But they're a Mormon version haha. Matt is the kind of friend who loves to hang out whenever possible, but isn't needy. Like if it doesn't work out it's no big deal, we'll try again later. He is so selfless. He will totally go out of his way to help anyone. He HAS gone out of his way to help Jake and I multiple times. He is a great, great guy. I haven't ever met a girl who would deserve him. She's gonna have to be something amazing to earn Jake's approval that's for SURE haha. Matt is more than Jake's best friend, he's his best BROTHER. Truly. It's good to have a really good friend. This weekend Jake and I are going to the BYU game with Matt and one of his friends. We're soooo excited!
5 comments:
Matt is such a nice guy. He has such a tender and kind spirit, I could totally tell in the short time I met him. Not that guys think it's cool to be tender and kind, but chicks think it's cool for guys to have that side to them. I will try to think of someone amazing for him, too. Hmmmmmm...
I hope Jake is feeling better.
Love you both,
Momsy
Sari!! How old is sari??
Or madison! Madison is great!! She is dead set on going on a mission though so he would have to wait a while :(
Ahem, SARA! Sari is only 15!!
And Matt's 23 hahaha
Post a Comment