Today I'm thankful for my calling. It's great because Jake has the same calling so I get to be with him all three hours of church. We teach CTR 6. I REALLY hate teaching (I'm a terrible teacher) so I love that we can team teach. We have a really fun class. They're such cute and smart kids. I wish I could take a picture of all of us but I know that's weird so I don't! I learn so much every week when we prepare the lesson, even though it's made for little kids, I still swear I get more out of it than our class does.
2 comments:
I can not imagine that you are a bad teacher! I used to love to teach little kids. They say the funniest things and their lessons are right at my level. Even Young Womens gets a little deep for me sometimes. Jesus loves you. Heavenly Father loves you and wants you to be happy. When you keep the commandments you are happy. Be kind. Don't pick your nose. Sing loud. Pray. This beautiful earth is a gift.
Love you!
Momsy
That's so great that you guys can team teach. I would love it if you guys were lillys teacher! (I think that's lillys age group)
The best part is you can prepare together- so cool!
Post a Comment