Thursday, November 3, 2011

November 3

I am SO thankful for my husband Jake. He TRULY is my better half. He is so patient, loving, FUNNY, generous, selfless, forgiving, talented, skilled, willing, humble, faithful, optimistic, friendly, he is a good teacher to our primary kids, to me, to people he works with, he is helpful to EVERYONE who he has the opportunity to serve, I want to be Jake when I grow up!

Today we've been married for five months. They have been the best five months of my life so far. I love waking up to him. I love falling asleep talking to him. I love that we both like watching movies and training Lia and riding the horses. I love that he forces encourages me to try new things like riding/training horses, snowmobiling, wake surfing, playing racquetball, shotgun shooting clay pigeons, etc.
He is a great man
Who makes me very happy :)

3 comments:

Sant Family said...

You two are beyond adorable! Good luck with Jake's tonsil removal tomorrow. We hope that he heals quickly and that the pain meds work wonders :). Love you both!
Momsy

Sara, Nick, and kids said...

Super cute pic! You are beautiful darling!

Jean said...

OHHHH... such a cute picture! Glad you are both so in love!!!