In the last month Marcie's battery has died twice. Both times I was in Rexburg and both times it was on a Monday when I had to go straight from school to work and I barely have time to get to work without being late. I don't think there's anything wrong with the battery... It's not old. But both times that it dies I turned off the car and sat in it, to study, without opening the door. I think maybe the lights stay on or something when I do that.. Like maybe me opening the door to get out turns off the lights and so when I just sit in there it kills the battery? That is the only thing I can think of. Because every other day I just get right out and the battery is fine.
Anyways, this last time, on Monday, Jake was working in Pocatello, his best friend Matt was in SLC, my friend Dani was nowhere to be found, and my boss was in Hawaii so I HAD to get to work on time, I couldn't be late. Oh, and my cell phone was about to die. So I called Tisha, my cousins aunt from her other side of the family. Or, for those of you who know, my aunt Trina's sister. She is seriously the. sweetest. person. you. could. ever. meet. She brought me my birthday cake from my mom my first semester of college. She is so nice. So she came right over. She brought her twin boys who are SO YUMMY. They're mini hot chocolates so you KNOW they're adorable. They have grown so much since the last time I saw them. So we had to push my car out of its spot and it was pointed a little bit downhill so it was super hard. Luckily some guy drove up and offered to help. He honestly wasn't THAT much help, but I am used to Jake who is like the most helpful and useful guy you could ever have around. We finally got the car started and I only had 20 minutes until my next class started, so like 10 minutes to drive it around to charge it up because it's so hard to find parking. So I was worried that the battery would die again because you're supposed to drive it around for 30 minutes. And I was freaking out because my phone dies after I called Tisha and so if my battery dies again I wouldn't be able to just call someone. And I would definitely be late to work AND I don't have the number to Carlisle Beauty memorized so I wouldn't be able to call them. Luckily when I got out of my last class, four hours later, she started right up and got me to work just fine and on time.
THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME, TISHA!
Marcie, get your act together, girl. I don't have time for your shenanigans.
2 comments:
Seriously, Marcie.
And you should probably open and close the door just to see if that makes a difference! Oh! And buy jumper cables. AND always back in so Marcie is easy to jump. With these pre-emptive acts, you won't have a dead battery again!
And truly, Tisha is SO amazing!
I love you! Mwah!
Oh wow! That stinks! Marcie needs some attitude adjustments. I hate when everything goes wrong :(
Post a Comment