
Let me explain that the back door is down a hall that is NO farther of a walk for them than the back wall in the employees room where they currently drop their garbage bags off. I don't understand why they do that?? Why would you go put your garbage bag in the employees room? The back door leads right out to the dumpster and they all see me empty the other garbages every night and take them out there. WHY ON EARTH would they not at least put their bags by that door? Seriously? It's called responsibility and common courtesy. Not all of them are like that. I could name the ones that are. But I won't.
I get so bugged because working in a salon I have to deal with people (hairdressers, clients, and customers) who are vain, spoiled, bratty, conceited, high-maintenance, uppity, proud, dumb and who have super messed up priorities. I have days like today where I just want to give them all a huge reality check. Or a slap in the face.
Again, not all of them are like that. Thank you to the few who are not.
2 comments:
You go girl!
I totally hate people like that. Get a life- hello!
Hey can you go into your settings and put my email so it will email me when you post?? I am so bad at getting on here but I don't want to miss any of your posts!! Thanks :)
Post a Comment