Thursday, March 15, 2012

A-LINE BOB!

So I have been in the hair blues for a long time now. I have wanted a change. But I've been too scared to go short. My sister in law, Shalina (we call her Bomber), told me about the girl she goes to. She sounded fabulous so I decided to go to her (I KNOW I work at a salon. Boohoo people.). SHE IS AMAZING. She's nice, cute, funny, down to earth, and great with hair. She wasn't scared to cut it short. She knew exactly what she was doing. She did such a good job. Her name is Tiffany and she works at Generations Salon on Merlin St. off of Sunnyside for any of you who live in Idaho Falls. This is my favorite haircut EVER EVER EVER! I love it! And I am picky. I looked at hundreds of pictures of alines and bobs and didn't like any of them. So if I love this you KNOW she did good.


By the way, I have never met a Tiffany/Tifani/Tifany/Tiffanie/Tifini that I didn't like. And all of the Tif's I know spell it differently. :)

2 comments:

Sant Family said...

That is the best haircut I've ever seen on you! I can't believe that Sari had it for all those years and we never used it on you! You look gorgeous, dahling, simply fabulous.

Love you, Momsy

Hopeless Romantic said...

You. Look. Awesome. :)