Sunday, June 29, 2014
Bump-Date! 28 Weeks!
Today's Date? June 30
How far along? 28 weeks!!
Baby's Size? Almost 15 inches and 2 1/4 pounds! How cool is that, seriously??
Days until next doctors appointment? It's on July 9, my mom's birthday, AND we're doing the 3D ultrasound!!!
Total weight gain/loss? + 17 lbs
Maternity clothes? Definitely.
Stretch marks? Not yet!
Sleep? I've had two good nights in a row!
Best moment this week? I just love when Jake and I can feel and see him move together. We are so excited to be parents! This isn't pregnancy related, but grandma and grandpa Hathaway came and stayed with us one night and we loved visiting with them as always!
Movement? Lots! I love it so much! He has started kicking higher and higher and it's been cool to feel him move up as he grows!
Food cravings? This week I had quite a few sick days. I ate some trout that was DELICIOUS but I woke up in the middle of the night and puked it up, fish makes NASTY throw up... Besides the trout I didn't really enjoy food this week and I had no cravings. I guess we had some really yummy french toast one morning!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Yes. Still.
Have you started to show yet? So, I'm beginning to think that measuring at the belly button isn't that great of a way to track how much I am growing... It said 37 inches, which is one inch less than the last two weeks. But I have felt that I am growing and seen that I am growing! Maybe just not where my belly button is? And maybe the baby is positioned differently every time I measure, which makes a big difference!
Missing anything? I miss not feeling sick.
Gender of baby? BOY! Ahhh makes me so giddy with excitement!
Labor signs? No, just braxton hicks.
Belly button in or out? In technically, but from my angle it's poking out a bit and looks hilarious!
Wedding rings on or off? Still on.
Happy or moody most of the time? I'm excited! But moody when I feel sick.
Pregnancy symptoms this week? All the above!
Looking forward to? My 3D ultrasound!!!
2 comments:
3-D Ultrasound! That is so cool! :D I cannot believe how far along you are, it is crazy. You just barely got pregnant like a week ago, right?
I love catching up on all of this, even though it has all happened in the past and I've seen you since! You look adorable in all of your pictures. You have the cutest bump ever.
Love, Momsy
Post a Comment