Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Bump-Date! 26 Weeks!

Today's Date? June16

How far along? 26 weeks

Baby's Size? 14 inches and 1 2/3 pounds!

Days until next doctors appointment? July 7

Total weight gain/loss? Still up 16 lbs

Maternity clothes? Yes. Idk how some women say no to this question through their whole pregnancy?

Stretch marks? Not yet!

Sleep? It is SO BAD lately! My whole stomach has been hurting from my ribs to below my belly button. It just feels really achey all of the time and it makes it hard to get comfortable and makes me nervous. I get super bad heartburn lately and it makes it hard to sleep, even with tums, though tums help. There was one night when I had a pain that went straight down my leg from my hip to my ankle bone, not all the way to my pinky toe, and it was non stop. Just hurt in a straight line all down my leg. That made it hard to sleep. It takes me for.ev.er. to fall asleep and then I wake up 30-45 minutes later. Over and over and over again! 

Best moment this week? Feeling the baby move. He's getting so strong! I am dying to feel hiccups but haven't so far!

Movement? His movement has finally picked back up again since our trip to Louisiana. I feel him a lot and LOVE it. He is getting really strong! I think that I saw him kick, like saw my tummy move, for the first time but I haven't caught it again since.

Food cravings? I don't know... I don't have much of an appetite. I still have random days where I puke everything up that I eat. But this week I liked tri-colored noodle salad, cup-a-noodle, and cereal.

Anything making you queasy or sick? Heartburn makes me feel really yucky. And is miserable. If I ever feel hungry, I probably also feel sick. If I ever overeat I feel sick. Randomly I have days where everything that I eat and smell makes me sick. 

Have you started to show yet? Yep! I am 38 inches at the bellybutton. I feel like I am not very big. I don't know what's normal for how far along I am but I am always feeling paranoid that I am not growing normally/healthily. I feel like my doctor wouldn't know, all he does is check the heartbeat and feel my stomach and say everything is great. Not very thorough... But at the same time of not feeling very big, my stomach is achey and sore as if I'm growing super fast. It's weird. Everything pregnancy related is weird, that's what I've learned!  

Missing anything? I miss feeling normal. There's always something, my tummy area feeling achey, my back hurting, my knuckles feeling stiff and achey, nausea, exhaustion, that new leg pain I've had, no appetite, etc. 

Gender of baby? BOY BOY BOY! (Have I mentioned on here how excited I am to be having a boy?? What a great way to start a family!)

Labor signs? Nope, but I get braxton hicks every day.

Belly button in or out? In, and looking pretty funny.

Wedding rings on or off? On!

Happy or moody most of the time? Totally depends on the day. On the days that I feel not sick I am super happy and super excited and then on the days that I feel sick I'm a bummer.

Pregnancy symptoms this week? I've listed quite a few above.

Looking forward to? Having my baby out of my body and in my arms!

2 comments:

Hopeless Romantic said...

I really need to stop reading these backwards... I think it is so horrid that you are STILL having "morning" sickness. Seriously, unfair.

Sant Family said...

Belly button in and looking funny.

Hahaha! It must be the late hour but that made me laugh.

You are a star!

Love, Tati