Monday, June 2, 2014

Bump-Date! 23 Weeks!

Today's Date? May 26

How far along? 23 weeks, which I pretty much wrote all about in my last update because I was writing it late, but oh well.

Baby's Size? About 12 inches head to heal, and more than a pound! The size of a large mango (real fast, isn't a mango smaller than a spaghetti squash? Last week said my baby was the size of a spaghetti squash... weird)! I love that my baby has hit the pound mark! So exciting!

Days until next doctors appointment? It's on June 9, I think. We will be checking the heartbeat and I'll be taking the glucose tolerance test.

Total weight gain/loss? I'm up more than 11 lbs, I'll know by my next bump-date.

Maternity clothes? Yes, and I love them.

Stretch marks? Not yet, but I bet I get them when we get back to dry Idaho... We'll see.

Sleep? I love sleep. But I don't sleep very well. Wake up a lot from back pain and needing to pee. 

Best moment this week? Well we are on our baby's first vacation, so that's pretty awesome.

Movement? He's less active lately. I appreciate the peace of mind his movements provide!

Food cravings? Cold things. Dessert things.  

Anything making you queasy or sick? Pretty much the same typical things that make any pregnant woman feel gross.

Have you started to show yet? Oh yes I am growing a lot!   

Missing anything? Sleeping through the night and my body not hurting all over.   

Gender of baby? I'll post about that next. 

Labor signs? No.

Belly button in or out? In!

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Happy or moody most of the time? Either feeling good and happy, or feeling sick and not happy.

Pregnancy symptoms this week? The weird heart thing is still happening but not as bad. I have BAD back pain and feet pain and swollen ankles.

Looking forward to? Holding my baby ;)

2 comments:

Sant Family said...

My favorite part this week was feeling little flutters on your tummy! I can't wait to meet the little guy!

Love, Tati

Hopeless Romantic said...

HAHA! You said he :D Just kidding, you already posted the reveal anyway, but just a funny Freudian slip :)