Today's Date? June 2
How far along? 24 weeks!
Baby's Size? A little over a foot and a little over a pound!
Days until next doctors appointment? One week!
Total weight gain/loss? +16 lbs!! I gained five pounds in two weeks!
Maternity clothes? I have lots and they rock.
Stretch marks? Not yet!
Sleep? Is so good. It was really nice sleeping in my own again after vaca. We are both so tired and have slept like rocks the last two nights! I know it won't keep up so I'm enjoying it while it lasts!
Best moment this week? Sleeping through the night!
Movement? I still don't feel him as much as I used to. It makes me a little bit nervous, but thanks to the doppler my mom gave me I know he's okay!
Food cravings? Cereal is the main one I think.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Not enough sleep, being hungry, the usual.
Have you started to show yet? Yep! We are rearranging our second bedroom and because of that I can't find where my tape measure is at the moment, so I still don't know how much I've grown around my bellybutton!
Missing anything? My back not hurting so much.
Gender of baby? BOY BOY BOY!
Labor signs? Nope!
Belly button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or moody most of the time? I'm super happy but when I am sick I feel panicky and not happy.
Pregnancy symptoms this week? Sore back, sore lower abdomen.
Looking forward to? Having my baby in my arms!
2 comments:
Gah!!! 24 weeks! Woo hoo! Gosh! I just miss you! I am glad that you are sleeping better. No matter how great vacation is, something about getting in your own bed is just the best.
Love you, Tati
YAY! I can't believe you're having a boy! :D That's so exciting :D :D :D :D
Post a Comment