Thursday, June 12, 2014
Bump-Date! 25 Weeks!
Today's Date? June 9
How far along? 25 weeks!
Baby's Size? 13 1/2 inches and 1 1/2 pounds!
Days until next doctors appointment? I had one today. It was the one where you're supposed to fast for two hours and then drink the glucose tolerance beverage within ten minutes, then continue to fast for one more hour and get your blood drawn. I had this much left in the bottle when I puked it up. I felt like I was going to puke it up like halfway through the bottle. I KNOW I can't hold it down but they want me to try again anyways, so next week I'll torture myself one more time before I tell them no way jose. It says right on the bottle that it can make some people pass out! I certainly felt like I was going to pass out and I have to drive myself to the doctor! Why is there not a nicer way to take this test?
Total weight gain/loss? Still up 16 lbs!
Maternity clothes? Yes. Idk how some women say no to this question through their whole pregnancy?
Stretch marks? Not yet!
Sleep? It is SO BAD lately! My whole stomach has been hurting from my ribs to below my belly button. It just feels really achey all of the time and it makes it hard to get comfortable and makes me nervous. It's made me notice my back pain less though...
Best moment this week? Feeling the baby move. He's getting so strong!
Movement? Getting stronger and stronger!
Food cravings? Cereal is still the main one I think. But I made muddy buddies and they are divine. Also cup-o-noodles is yummy. (All unhealthy foods! You gotta do whatcha gotta do!)
Anything making you queasy or sick? Not enough sleep, being hungry, randomly after I eat, the usual.
Have you started to show yet? Yep! I am just shy of 37 inches at the bellybutton. That's only two inches bigger than I was at 19 weeks but I feel like I look much more pregnant... Weird!
Missing anything? I miss feeling normal. There's always something, my tummy area feeling achey, my back hurting, my knuckles feeling stiff and achey, nausea, exhaustion, etc.
Gender of baby? BOY BOY BOY!
Labor signs? Nope, but I get braxton hicks quite often.
Belly button in or out? In but looking pretty funny.
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or moody most of the time? I think I'm probably moody.
Pregnancy symptoms this week? Achey everywhere pretty much.
Looking forward to? Having my baby in my arms!
2 comments:
Growing a baby is such hard work. You are a trooper! I can't believe that you threw up with just that little bit left. What a bummer. They can also do the test with an IV or just have you check your own blood sugar after meals. I hope you don't puke next time.
Love you,
Momsy
That sucks immensely. I think the drink would have to go bye-bye at that point. That test is going to kill me!
Post a Comment