Today's Date? July 7
How far along?
29 weeks!
Baby's Size? Over 15 inches and 2 1/2 pounds! Getting so big!
Days until next doctors appointment? It's on July 8 now because Jake is on call on Wednesdays. Can't wait for the 3D ultrasound!!
Total weight gain/loss? + 17 lbs
Maternity clothes? Definitely.
Stretch marks? Still no tummy stretch marks!
Sleep? Has been pretty good! Wake up to pee every 1-2 hrs but fall asleep again really easy!
Best moment this week? We heard and felt and saw the baby hiccup for the first time! We were using the doppler. It was so cute and so funny! I've felt it a few more times since then and every time I love it and smile the whole time! Also I SEE the baby moving more and more. If I feel him moving a lot and look down at my tummy it's almost always moving around and being warped. It's freaky and fun to watch! It's also fun to watch Jake's reaction to my stomach moving around. :)
Movement? Lots! I love it so much!
Food cravings? Texas Roadhouse loaded baked potato! So. Good. Even after throwing it up! Don't care! Still want it! I love that Texas R does take out! Bless them!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Yes. Still.
Have you started to show yet? Yep! Still not growing in inches around my bellybutton. I'm going to ask my doctor about it tomorrow because it makes me nervous.
Missing anything? I miss not feeling sick when I eat!
Gender of baby? BOY! :)
Labor signs? No, just braxton hicks... ALL THE TIME. I'm told that's normal though.
Belly button in or out? I'm calling it out! From my angle it's totally out and depending on the baby's position it sticks further out. It's so funny!
Wedding rings on or off? Still on!
Happy or moody most of the time? Both, depending on whether I feel sick or not.
Pregnancy symptoms this week? I experienced my first pregnancy charlie horse on Wednesday! Not cool! My leg was sore the rest of the day and the next day. I haven't had another since, knock on wood...
Looking forward to? My 3D ultrasound!!!
2 comments:
I am SO GLAD you are falling asleep more easily now :) YAY!
I think it's cool that you love the baby hiccups. I remember them as being painful but maybe they weren't. Maybe I was just taking them for granted. I do remember your foot sticking out under my ribs and my coworker saying ... uh, is that your baby's FOOT? And me saying, yes, I think so.
Haha!
Love you, Momsy
Post a Comment