Monday, July 14, 2014
Bump-Date! 30 Weeks!
Today's Date? July 14
How far along? THIRTY weeks!
Baby's Size? Almost 16 inches and about 3 pounds! That is just insane to think about!
Days until next doctors appointment? It's on July 22! I'm far enough along to go every other week! Yay! They are doing another 3D ultrasound at that appointment because little boy had his face shoved in the placenta for the majority of the last one! We didn't get good pictures so we'll cross our fingers that he's moved and try again!
Total weight gain/loss? + 20 lbs! Fina-freakin-lly.
Maternity clothes? Definitely.
Stretch marks? Yep! Well, stretch mark.
Sleep? Has been pretty good! I pee every hour of the night but don't struggle going back to sleep. SO grateful for that!
Best moment this week? The ultrasound, even though we couldn't really see anything on the 3D one they re-measured everything to see how he is comparing and I just love watching it. :) We also did get a few 3D pictures that are mostly terrifying, but there is one really terrifying one that is also pretty funny and I look at it all of the time! His mouth is WIDE open in it. His femur bone measured at 28 weeks, everything else (abdomen, etc) measured at 29 weeks, and his head was a little over 30 weeks! Seriously?! I have major anxiety about delivering this kid! I don't get how women talk about childbirth like it's no biggie! I definitely am growing a kid with Hathaway short legs, a Sant big head, and a Cromwell jaw!
Movement? Lots! I love it so much! Especially the silly hiccups! I've felt his first rib kicks, those might be as fun as the bladder ones haha.
Food cravings? Texas Roadhouse loaded baked potato! Still want one every day. But I've only caved one time. I now make them at home and they are pretty good! I also really like cereal still. I eat a lot of popsicles because it's hot as hades outside. I might be more grateful that our house is cool than I am that I have been sleeping well lately... Also grateful for our garage because Jake's car is BAKING when he parks on the street! Summer + 7+ months pregnant + hot flashes = death
Anything making you queasy or sick? Yes. Still.
Have you started to show yet? Yep! Getting big! I have decided that I carry really low.
Missing anything? I miss not feeling anxious all of the time! I have super bad anxiety.
Gender of baby? BOY! :)
Labor signs? Nope.
Belly button in or out? Out!
Wedding rings on or off? Still on!
Happy or moody most of the time? Both, depending on whether I feel sick or not.
Pregnancy symptoms this week? All of the above.
Looking forward to? My next 3D ultrasound!!!
2 comments:
I'm so happy that you're sleeping better :) Your kid is going to be so cute! I can't wait to meet him!
I am cracking up at how you describe things. You are so funny. Like the whole Hathaway legs, Sant head, and Cromwell jaw. I bet that you are so right!
I can't wait to see it in person!
Oh, and when I get there, let's go get a Texas Roadhouse loaded baked potato every day!
Love, Momsy
Post a Comment