Here's 13 about 2013!
1. We bought a new mattress.... ha ha! that post HERE.
2. Jake cut off the tip of his finger.... post HERE and HERE.
3. We traded in our old car for a new car.... All I can say about how emotional THIS post is, is one word, clomid.
4. We had A LOT of friends and family get married... HERE.
5. We celebrated two years of marriage, HERE.
6. We flipped a house, HERE, HERE, and HERE.
7. We went to Lake Powell! HERE.
8. We celebrated the fourth of July with my family in town! HERE.
9. Ben, my brother, graduated form a dental assisting program! HERE.
10. This gets it's own number, my brother got married! HERE.
11. I learned how to sew a lot of new things! HERE. And finished two more semesters of school!
12. Lia got a really bad puncture wound in her shoulder. HERE.
13. I got called to be primary chorister, the Friday before the primary program!!!- it was literally my worst nightmare and biggest fears come true.... but I really enjoy it now! We actually super love our ward, a lot.
2013 was a year of growth for us! It was a hard year, but obviously also a fun year! We fit A LOT into it!
On New Years Eve we watch Josh and Zsahnae's kids, I don't pick favorites but if I did they would really be up there on my list I LOVE the Bell kiddos! We played a whole lotta Trains! Super fun game! Jake looks sad because he kept losing ;)
We made a really big new years resolution list for 2014. We did a list of daily resolutions, weekly resolutions, monthly things, and yearly things. I like it a lot! For example one of our daily things was to pray kneeling down rather than laying in bed. One of our weekly things was to pay tithing. We usually pay bi monthly or so but have loved paying weekly. One of our monthly resolutions was to visit grandma Powell. One of our yearly goals was to get on good terms with everyone we are related to! There were lots that we are working on and we really like how we did it this year!
Goodbye 2013! See ya!! Here's to a much better 2014! :)
2 comments:
Those are great resolutions :) We need to have a game night!
I LOVE how you are doing the resolutions! I gave up on them so many years ago.
I am so proud of you and Jake living life with purpose. That is awesome.
I think I got to all your posts. It's been a fun two days! Thanks!
Love, Momsy
Post a Comment