Monday, January 20, 2014

Ben and Kaye's Wedding

June 31, 2013 my little brother Ben married Kaye Price. It was a family effort to get it all thrown together but I think we all had fun working together and it all turned out! Here's a bunch of out of order pictures and random comments of mine about the day :)

 Logo rocks. He decorated the watermelon cake that Ben and Kaye wanted.

Kaye's littlest sisters were the flowers girls. Autumn and Sandy.

 Ben waiting for Kaye to walk down the aisle.

Kaye's uncle walked her down the isle.


 Kaye looks so happy.



Daniel looks so tall! He was happier in person ;)


 Married!




The crocheted afghan on the left is from our great grandma Cook. She made a bunch of them and when each of grandma Hathaway's grandkids gets married they get to pick one. Jake and I chose a purple one! The quilt on the right is from Grandma Hathaway. She uses that same pattern (it has a special meaning behind it) to make a quilt for each of her grandkids when they get married and she makes it in their wedding colors and so you would never know it was the same quilt in different colors! How cool is that? Jake and I LOVE ours and I know my cousin Aubrae and her husband Kupono, and Ben and Kaye love theirs too. Ours is brown and blue and Aubrae's is green.


This is Kaye's family, left to right is DJ, Ben, Kaye, one of the little's in the front is Sandy and the other is Autumn, then her mom Jenny, Rodney, then the little boy LeRoy, then Cindy and Arlene. I might have Cindy and Arlene mixed, they look the same to me!


Of course left to right is Jake, me, Ben, Kaye, Sari B, Matthew, Daniel, and Joseph.

Another sister!


Our whole family with grandparents. Left to right is Joseph, Grandpa Sant, Matthew, Grandma Sant, mom, dad, Ben, Kaye, me, Jake, Sari, Grandpa Hathaway, Grandma Hathaway, and Daniel.


 I love babies. This is the Utah's youngest baby Isaac. The Utah's are really the Edwards. :) We love them. Heber, Paul Edwards, is talking to my dad in the background.



This is my cousin Aubrae and her husband Kendrick, Kupono, with Ben and Kaye. They got married a few months earlier in the year than Ben and Kaye did.

Grandpa Great (Great Grandpa Harding) with Ben and Kaye.

Hathaway grands with Ben and Kaye.

Mmmm Hmmm another yummy baby I got to love on. This is baby Loni. His brother is just as cute!




 Jake teaching the Edward's kids and my brothers early on the best way to decorate a car. It turned out really cute.

 It was a good day and I am so happy for my brother and his wife! Every happiness to the two of them!

After the wedding we went to subzero with Heber and Utah and their kids, but I don't have pictures! You'll have to head over to my mom's blog to see that!

2 comments:

Hopeless Romantic said...

Beautiful wedding, I loved seeing all the pictures. So many cute babies!!

Sant Family said...

Wow. That was a crazy day, wasn't it? I am so glad that we had you and Jake to help us! The car was epic. Kaye looked so happy! The cake was cool! And getting to love on the babies - priceless!

Love, Momsy