Jody Hancock is our family photographer and we ADORE her. She is my dad's cousin's wife which just means that we love her that much more! Here are our pictures for 2013!
I can't tell you how much I love this one!
These are not in any order because I'm just rushing to catch up and finish all my posts about 2013, but this is one of Sari's senior pictures! Isn't she a DOLL? I mean, really.
Along with family pictures and Sari's senior pictures, Jody shot some anniversary pictures of Jake and I! We have done this picture each year and I am so excited to do it every year! There are a few of them, also scattered through this post like Sari's pictures are.
How fun is this picture? I love that my husband loves my brothers and that my brothers love my husband.
Love this picture, hate my face. I look so awkward! But Jake looks adorable and I love the leaves behind us.
This has to be my favorite of Sari. It's hard to choose, though.
Definitely my favorite of my mom and dad!
I love Jake's goofiness. He pretended to push me off the dock and I thought it was Ben, so I went to slug him and Jake, Kaye, Sari, and my mom are busting up about it! It was funny. Then there's dad who is just like, my butt's getting wet can we take the picture? And the three little boys who are all in their own world. Looks like Matthew might be telling Joseph off for something, too ;)
Then Ben outed Jake and he got the wrath ;)
Oh man, like I said, out of order. Here's where Jake pushed me.
Sisters, sisters, there were never such adoring sisters. My mom looks like a sister so the song works.
The day before Ben and Kaye's wedding we girls went and got matching pedicures. I love this picture it's so summery and cute.
Love these two....
This is probably my favorite family picture, I just love it!
We had so much fun with my family visiting, I am slowly but surely going to blog about it all! I'm getting a little ahead of myself because it all started with Ben and Kaye's wedding, then these pictures. But it'll all be on here one way or another! :)














































3 comments:
Wow! Those pictures are so beautiful. I love the anniversary picture idea. Might have to borrow that one ;) Sari looks so great in her pictures, she is such a beautiful young woman. Loved this post!!
Okay, first of all, Jody is awesome.
Love.her.
Second, I love that you and Jake are doing that anniversary thing! It just gets more cool every year!
Third, I can not really remember how we fit without Jake. It's like he just slid right into place in our family. It's pretty awesome.
Good job on knocking out the posts!
Oh, and I love that pink sand nail polish! I need to find some down here! I think it might be my color for summer 2014. Although I do love the strawberry daiquiri and it is a classic. Oh, OPI, you rock my nails. Toe nails. Yuck. Even saying it gross. But I like them painted prettily and me not touching them.
Post a Comment