Thursday, February 13, 2014

Catching Up- Finishing 2013

I did 6 months worth of blog posts in the last week! I skipped a lot and my posts are vague, but at least they are on here so in ten years Jake and I will have some memories of life with just the two of us!

You can read about our New Years and welcoming 2014 HERE.

You can read about our squirrel problems HERE.

You can read bout Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas HERE.

You can read about Bear Lake HERE.

You can read about our trip to Yellowstone HERE.

You can read about my sewing projects HERE.

You can read about the flip house finale HERE.

You can read about Lia's biggest injury of the year HERE.

You can read about our EPIC time at Lake Powell HERE.

You can read about the fun with the Sant's visiting Idaho/4th of July HERE.

On that note, HERE is my brother's wedding.

HERE are Sant 2013 family pictures.

HERE is a description of our summer, when we weren't having all the fun in the above posts!

DONE with 2013 posts! I love being all caught up! I hope I will do much better in 2014!