No, really, squirrel! One time Jake heard the squirrel in our wall. I was at work and thought that he was going crazy. No, sure enough there was a squirrel in our vent! He had to have been in there a couple of days. And he was very calm and silent and shy and skinny. We got him out with a little bit of peanut butter and then released him outside. Here are the pictures of the eviction:
Then, maybe a week later I heard the sounds again. I told Jake and he check and SURE ENOUGH another squirrel! This one I heard drop in and so he was fresh and wild with tons of energy! He was scared and loud and fat and heavy! We were not a fan of him! So we drown him. It was sad and gross but fast and painless and humane!
Don't worry, Jake informed the HOA and he went up on our roof and covered all of the openings with chicken wire.







2 comments:
I actually laughed out loud at the selfie of you guys and you have your fingers to your head. That skinny squirrel is cute. And I hate squirrels. I guess he did deserve a chance to be eaten by a hawk as nature intended. (Nature never intended them to cross the pond but that's a different story.)
Love you, Momsy
That is freaky. You guys are way braver than I, I can barely squish a spider. I don't even know what
I would do...
Post a Comment