Thursday, February 13, 2014

Flip House Finale

Not flip house finale as in it's done and over and sold, but as in this is all I have to say about it and here it is, work finished, and it's over and we have nothing to do with it any longer, though it is not yet sold. That's the definition of finale in this post.

Here are some more before pictures I have... HERE  and HERE are the other posts of the flip house with more before pictures.






And the after pictures for ya....












Weird panoramic picture of the kitchen....







Weird looking panoramic view of the sun room....



























Jake and I learned a lot through this experience, and we will definitely never do it again. 

2 comments:

Hopeless Romantic said...

Wow! I'm officially amazed. Just, wow....

Sant Family said...

You handled this post like you did the flip house - a lot of hard work and the high road. Well done. Love you both.
Momsy