Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend- Monday

Monday we slept in! It was lovely!

I wanted to sew a sundress with Grandma this weekend so we went to JoAnn Fabrics to pick out some fabric and while we were there Grandma helped me pick out a SEWING MACHINE! I was so excited! Jake was with us too and I think he might be more excited than I am :)
I'm pretty sure her name is Charlotte.... I need to sleep on it though ;)
Grandma and I getting to know Char....
And my first project with Lottie! The dress!
 Here it is all finished!
 
This was a fantastic weekend!!

3 comments:

Jean said...

So talented! Looks great!

B said...

Yay for having a sewing machine! I love that dress!

Sant Family said...

Cute dress! I am glad that Grandma is teaching you how to sew! She is a sewing genius!

Love you!
Momsy