Jake has some mad skills on the harmonica. If you play him a song, any song, he can repeat it back to you on the harmonica. Depending on the song it takes a few times for him to get it, but he gets it! I think it is amazing. He is so talented.
His awesome harmonica case.. The figure on the left is John Wayne on his horse and on the right it's Jake on Shade!
On June 3 we will have been married
one year. I love that Jake Cromwell and I am so excited to get this marriage
thing down with him and to spend the rest of my life, and eternity,
with him. I'm a lucky one!
2 comments:
Next time yall are down here, Jake is going to have to demonstrate some of his skills. That is a serious harmonica and case. I love it!
Love, Momsy
PS I am not sure that you ever "get this marriage thing down". :) There's always something new to learn and figure out. Although, I guess you hopefully get better at figuring out how to fix it and what your spouse wants and needs.
Post a Comment