It's a beautiful house. We are living in the basement. The basement has a bedroom (that we live in, there's more rooms but we just use that one), two bathrooms, a laundry room, huge food storage room, family room, exercise equipment, library, kitchen, dining room, and movie theater. It's pretty sweet. Oh, there's also a hot tub. I know, WE'RE SPOILED.
Jake said the only bad part about this is that we'll never be satisfied with our future home because we'll never live in a place like this! ;)
Here's the bathroom we use. The tub is amazingly huge and I love the mirrors! So cool! I also envy this shower curtain! It's so cute!
Next, the kitchen. I like it a lot! We don't even almost fill all of the cupboards and drawers. It is SO NICE to have a full size fridge! SO NICE! And I love how clean it is! And there is a big ol' pantry that I love having. We love that it's so open.
Then there's the family room! It has the most comfortable couches and chairs I have ever ever sat on. I love reading on the chair. The treadmill is pretty sweet. And the elliptical makes me feel weak sauce. We don't know how to use this TV but who cares, there's a movie theatre, dude! I wish I could play the piano. It's my own fault that I can't and I know three women who will say that that's true.
Here's the movie theatre room! Is it not adorable? This closet has movies on every wall. Jake and I flipped out the movies that we want to watch while we're here. Yeah.... There's 88 of them.
Here's the laundry room/other bathroom!
Here's the super sweet food storage room! I just took a picture because someday I want a food storage room just like it so I want to remember it! Haha
And here, my friends, is the hot tub. *cue hallelujah chorus now* it's so clean and nice! I love a clean hot tub! It really makes a difference! This is Tyson and Memrie, they came over for hot tubbing and this is the only pic I have of it.
This is Lieutenant! I call him Lu... Not sure how to spell Lew but I say, "Hey there Loo!" Haha he is taller than he looks here... Shorter than me when I stand up next to him, but as tall as Jake (cause he's standing on that thing).
Here's where we keep our shoes.
I love this haha!
Marcie and Mater are really loving having a garage. :)
We are so appreciative and honored that the Rice's asked us to house sit for them. We told them we would vacuum regularly (Frances is kinda like me when it comes to the cleanliness of her house.), make sure no one breaks in, flush the upstairs toilets regularly, keep up the small garden (not the big one, thank goodness! That thing is intimidating for a gardening dummy like me!), mow the lawn each week, collect the mail, and stain their deck and playset. DEAL! :)
P.S. here's our funny sunburns from boating on Saturday!






1 comment:
1 - I love the food storage room, too!
2 - The bear scares me.
3 - I think it's a little sad that it used to be a real live bear.
4- That is a real stuffed bear, right?
5 - I love the hot tub thing! I was thinking no one down here really has one - then I remembered it's because we LIVE in a steam sauna.
6 - Funky sunburns! Awesome!
7 - I LOVE your new suit! Super cute!
8 - These are out of order
9 - I love the sign about removing your shoes. I agree with it 100%! Too bad I married a man who wears his shoes until he literally climbs into bed.
10 - Love you and can't wait to see you!!!!
XOXOXOX Momsy
Post a Comment