Sunday, May 27, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend- Saturday

Friday night we drove to Utah and slept in my grandparents basement. Saturday we went to Classic Fun Center with Ben and Kaye. It was so much fun!

The roller blades were my favorite part, it was so much fun!

Jake is the master of roller blading and he was going off of this jump and getting like 5 feet of air! It was awesome!

Then Ben joined in on the fun....

The power was out while Jake was doing these jumps and that's probably why no one came to stop them. Or maybe they just wouldn't care, who knows? But it was a super fun day!

Right after we dropped off Ben and Kaye we went to Teilani and Tod's house and talked and had dinner with them, Heidyn, Destry, Ashley, and Tanner. I love my cousins!

1 comment:

Sant Family said...

Jake is cray.zee. In a good way. But just be sure that you always have health insurance for him!

I am really glad that you got to spend time with Ben and Kaye.

I love you both!
Momsy