The last two weeks Dad C. and Jake's brother Adam have been working on the pool room! They stripped the pool and then repainted it with... fancy stuff. I don't know the name of it. Anyways, it turned out really nice. It's a really rough surface but that will wear over time. They also covered the inside nasty-silver-whatever-it-was with nice white stuff! Obviously I'm tired.
So today they had a fill-the-pool-party! It was sweet! Josh, Zsahnae and their kiddos, Adam Jennie and their kids, Bomber (Shalina), Dane, their baby Dash, Kayla, Mom and Dad C. and Jake and I were all there! It was 22 people! Can you believe that is not even half of the Cromwell clan??
I took like 70 pictures haha but here's ONLY about 30 of them ;)
I sat on the edge with Jennie :) it looked like crazy fun <S>if you don't mind getting road-rashed all over your arms and legs.</S>



1 comment:
Okay, that looks like a LOT of fun! I am so totally not surprised that the road rash didn't entice you. And totally not surprised that Jake didn't mind! Hahaha! Someone's got to entertain the kids and someone's got to be ready to call 911, I mean, feed everyone after you play!
I am glad that you married into a big family. They are a lot of fun!
Love you! Momsy
Post a Comment