All day I kept thinking what homework do I have?? But I don't have any!! Woot woot woot!!!! I wish I could show off my mad memorization skills on here because I memorized the entire The Family: A Proclamation to the World for one of my classes! You all should REALLY read it and think about it, not just kind of read it. It's an inspired document with a lot of really cool things in it.
Jake and I made blueberry muffins and put these cute doodads in them (from my momsy, of course!) The muffins looks gross but REALLY they were delicious.
A picture of the german pancakes-

Jake and I on Easter Sunday (really bad picture of me... and it's upside down??)-

Lia on Easter Sunday.....
She saw me and it scared her and she went from this-
To this-
In .000000000000005 seconds I swear! It was so funny! I totally freaked her out. Then she totally relaxed and walked right over to me. Jake was busting up.
Here's our Easter gift to ourselves

It's awesome it has pictures throughout it and it has word helps, closer looks, deeper understandings from modern prophets, and thinks to ponder. I love it! They're pricey so maybe next Easter we'll buy the Old Testament one and the next year we'll buy the New Testament one... :)

So I just said to Jake, "I'm in a blogging funk. And he said, "A funk? What is that, like a rut?" HAHAHAHA yes. Yes it is. :)
1 comment:
Frankly, I am surprised you didn't make an Easter basket for Lia. Haha!
The muffins look yummy. German pancakes are yummy. I haven't seen the Work and the Glory in a bajillion years. I wonder if I can still find it.
You guys can make your own Easter traditions! I think Jesus was very happy that Jake helped that on the side of the road out.
I love the Book of Mormon book. I didn't remember them being so expensive! Youch! Those are definitely one a year purchases. I think they are super cool and give a lot of good information.
You guys are great! Love you! Mwah!
Momsy
Post a Comment