Sunday, April 15, 2012

Dash's Brithday Celebration

All the in-town family met at Mom and Dad Cromwell's house for dinner to celebrate Dash's first birthday! The best part was that Adam and Jennie's daughter, Addison, actually WANTED me to hold her! It was so sweet!

Here's the aftermath of Dash eating his birthday cupcake.... I told Jake we would only do that with our kids if he cleaned them!

After dinner Addi wanted to go see the horses. She was saying "Hi Lia! Hiiiiii Liiiiiia!" And waving. Then when we got down to Lia she said, "WHOA! Biiiiiiig horse! Scary horse!" It was pretty cute. Then she was cold so we wrapped her in a blanket and then she was cuddling against me. It was adorable.

The nieces and nephews were playing on the zip line having a great time. Here's Harrison and then Livy and McKenna

Livy and McKenna fed Lia grass... They three of them are pretty much BFF's now.

Ziah fed her little bit, too.

Some of the nieces and nephews tried feeding Shade and Tanna... But like I say, they're just mean old mares.

So then we brought them to Fury and Sierra. Look how handsome Tyler is!! I have some cute nieces and nephews!

I sure love this Lia. Especially after Jake's accident with another horse... We're so lucky that Lia is not a kicking or biting horse. She is so good... You can't trust most young horses with little kids, let alone ride them! But Lia has never done anything mean or scary. She is wonderful.

By the way, you know it's summer when the hubby brings out this blanket. :) I love, love, love it.

1 comment:

Sant Family said...

I forgot that in the North summer blankets are still warm. You know it's summer down here when the blanket is only because the bed looks funny with just a sheet and you certainly would never sleep UNDER the blanket! Too hot!

Your nieces and nephews are adorable. It's helpful to marry into a family with favorable genes that way. I was glad to see that the Sants had a history of beautiful babies before I had any.

Of course they also have those HUMONGOUS heads, but you can't win them all.

I love all the pictures of the nieces and nephews and sweet Lia. I can hardly wait to meet her!

Love you! Momsy