Sunday, April 22, 2012

Boat Ride

We went boating at Blacktail. The water was 60* and the temperature was 77*. It was a beautiful day but I was NOT getting in that water.

Jake and Tyson jumped in as soon as the boat was warmed up...


Then Bomber, Jake, Tyson, Dane, and Memrie all got in the water to surf/ski. I only took pics of Jake because like I always say, this is not a picture taking family. So I feel weird/creeper-ish when I take pictures!



Dash and I just hung out in the boat. Dry and warm. Call me crazy....


Here's a funny picture of Tyson and Memrie.


I LOVE having Saturdays off!!!

1 comment:

Sant Family said...

I call you and Dash SMART! If the water is going to be 60* then the air temp needs to be in the high 80s.

I love that when you do get a Saturday off you make it really amazing.

Love,
Momsy

PS I don't know why I bother letting you know which one of your family it is who is commenting. On the off chance someone else does, they can sign it!