Friday, April 13, 2012

Feeding the Horses!

When Ma and Pa Cromwell have their temple shift in the morning, Jake and I feed the horses. This means me getting a fun ride on the four wheeler and Jake feeding the horses. :)

We start with Shade and Tana, I call them the mean ol mares. "You mean old mares! Here's yo food!"

Then we move to "the boys." The geldings technically. "Here ya go boys!" They are always super duper excited to eat.

Then the girls Sierra and Fury. Sierra is Fury's mom. They're pretty mean too. But I'm scared of them so I just call them the girls. ;)

Then my personal faves- Lia and Diamond. These two are little buddies and Diamond better hang in there for many more years because I'm scared that Lia will turn into a mean depressed horse when he dies. They're pretty much BFF's. Lia always looks at us like "play with me!! Ignore the snow and rain and PLAY WITH ME!!!" Then we pet her and then we drive away and THEN she goes over to her food. It's adorable.

I love living with horses so much!!

1 comment:

Sant Family said...

"You mean old mares, here's yo food!" hahahaha!

Seriously, baby. You crack me up. This whole post made me laugh. And made me realize that I like to look at horses, not smell them or feed them. It's a lot of work!

I am glad that you enjoy it. The 4 wheeler ride does sound like fun.

Oh, and what is that white stuff on the ground? SNOW? In April? Icky icky ick. ;) Actually, you know I'm jeal. I haven't worn my boots in ages and they are super cute!

Love you much!
Momsy