My mom would not approve of this for a couple of reasons.... One, we aren't wearing helmets and two, it's a Sunday and we're bike riding. But we don't ride horses on Sunday and I think we should! Hahaha
Anyways.... It was so fun. I haven't ridden a bike in soooo long. It was so much fun.
"stop taking pictures! give me the camera!"
He can do it with no hands!
I love days like today!
2 comments:
I am okay with a gentle family bike ride.
Not like motocross bike riding.
We rode bikes as a family quite a bit when you were little. It wasn't until we moved back into Wymount for Dad's Masters and caught all kinds of grief from the self righteous group (not that I'm judging) that we made the no bike ride rules.
BUT SERIOUSLY!!
HAVE I TAUGHT YOU NOTHING?!
RACHEL! (and Jake!) wear a brain bucket, baby. You don't want to spent your life pooping in a bag, peeing in a tube, and drinking all your food through a straw do you?
In Louisiana, I get it, it's so #*^@ hot that you about die of heat exhaustion and that will also kill your brain. But so does having it splattered on the road.
I love you but if you break your head open don't think for one minute I won't say I told you so.
XOXOX, Momsy
Those are awesome pictures! Idaho makes everything prettier.
Post a Comment