Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Lia's Second Rider!

McKenna, my darling niece, is SO brave! She got on Lia and Jake led them all around the yard. They both did awesome. Lia was so calm the whole time and McKenna was so brave. I was a complete nervous wreck... But Jake was in charge and he wasn't nervous haha.
I can't believe what a good horse Lia is. Jake said that compared to the other horses he's trained Lia is the most calm. She just follows the leader (Jake or me) and trusts us and stays calm. She spooks but she doesn't freak out and pull away, she just stays really close to you and acts all nervous. That's his words haha. She is such a good horse. We are so lucky! I plan on her living until she's fourty! Haha.... not kidding.

1 comment:

Sant Family said...

McKenna looks like, "I got this!" Lia is getting prettier in every picture!