WARNING:GROSS PICTURES
So I went to the dermatologist and he was fascinated by it, hahaha. Gross. He chopped it off right then and there and said that he'd know by Wednesday if he needs me to come back in to dig it out deeper.
Doesn't it look like a cigarette burn?
2 comments:
It looks exactly how I picture a cigarette burn to look. But I've never seen a real one. It is super gross. I am glad that you are done with school and we got to talk today. It's been way too long!
Love you muchas!
Momsy
Blahhh I had that done last year, sicked me out getting them removed lol. I had two removed and one of them came back abnormal so they cut it out completely. So I have a almost 3 inch scar on my back now ;) totally hot in a swimsuit right. Hopefully they wont have to do that to you! But if they do, at least it will be covered by your hair =) which I think is SO cute on you by the way!
Post a Comment