Friday, February 24, 2012

I'll Admit, I Didn't Know Horses Laid Down!

I thought if a horse was laying down it was either giving birth or dead. Seriously. So Jake and I were driving and we saw horses laying down and I was so sad! And Jake was like what, they're fine? Horses lay down sometimes! I was so confused! I always look at the horses and go say hi to them and see them in the mornings and night when I get home from work but I never ever see them laying down. So I was determined to stay up until they laid down tonight. But then we got home and Lia was laying down!!! I could not believe it!

Lia is ADORABLE. UH.DOOR.BELL I TELL YOU! And I'M her favorite! It's so fun. Jake and I had literally just been talking about how I never ever saw the horses lay down. He promised me that they do, how else would they be so dirty?? I hadn't thought of that... Anyways I was overly excited, she's just so cute, and so I started taking pictures of her and walking closer and closer. I didn't want her to stand up because she saw me coming. I got so close and then she stood up and I was SO disappointed. But then she WALKED TO ME! She got up and walked over to me. She didn't stand up to get away from me or because she was scared that I was so close. No, she wanted to come to me. It made my day. Then she didn't flinch at anything I did and she was just so cute and fun. I LOVE HER!







She was so cute and she looked so little it was like she was a baby again!

By the way, her hair is getting less and less soft :( but it's still velvety in some places.

We had such crazy winds the other day that Lia and Diamond's shelter was blown down! The roof is nowhere to be found!


P.S. Isn't it weird that that house in the top two pictures, behind the Cromwell's property, has a round roof??

1 comment:

Sant Family said...

Okay. Lia is adorable. a doorbell

You totally must be her favorite!

I can't believe the roof is totally gone! Those were hurricane force winds, baby! I'm glad that you survived the driving and your day!