I got home form work and my parents-in-law made me stay upstairs while Jake finished up downstairs. When I got to go down he had made dinner and had rose petal trails all around the basement leading to different surprises. It was so cute and romantic. Dinner was delicious and then we danced to his favorite song and then I got to go around to all my surprises. During dinner his mom and dad came down to give us a dessert that they made (it was seriously sinfully delicious!). Here's some pics!
That's just a few pictures of a few of the trails and gifts he had for me! It was so fun.
I forgot to mention that earlier in the day, before I had to go to work, we had pink heart shaped pancakes and bacon! My favorite meal ever these days! Some more pictures for ya-
No comments:
Post a Comment