Lia got her first owie! I am overly upset about it. I really want her hair to grow back, and it's just two spots on her leg! But Dad C. said that she fell. He went out to feed the horses and she was outside of the corral. Which is super strange because she is such a nervous horse and even when their shelter was blown down and there was a big opening she stayed where she felt safe. Today is just as windy outside and there are no gaps or loose parts or any way for her to get out at all... But Dad C. said she was out. He said he opened the gate for her and she went back in but slipped on the way in and fell and hurt her leg. It's so sad to me!
Here's her owie

Here's how dirty she is! I can't wait to wash her down in the spring when it's warm outside!


Here's the nasty temporary shelter wall so that they don't get out.
2 comments:
I think that is so cool that you have a horse! She is really pretty too. Lucky =)
Ah, poor horsie!
Post a Comment