Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Happy Belated Valentines Day, Honey

As I mentioned in my Valentines post about what Jake did for me, I did nothing for him for Vday, Nada. So I did a late mini valentines day for him, because that kind of thing is important to him and means a lot. I didn't do anything big, I made him a card.

Here's how it turned out-
I tied it with ribbon.

To cross stitch the heart I poked the holes first. That thimble was a finger saver!

The back was not a pretty sight...

I stole the whale idea and the matches idea from this cute blog. Check it out.

2 comments:

Sara, Nick, and kids said...

Too cute! Great job!
Nicks real sentimental like that. I'm not though. I need to try harder :)

Rachel said...

your card turned out cute! Glad you liked my idea and could use it! :)